What is this?

This is a very long, open and public letter to Baby Bean McGyver, the little boy curently residing in my belly, to be evicted in December, likely during Christmas dinner.

I promise to back everything up in print to read to him during the sleepless nights. Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title did come from a horribly catchy Gwen Stefani song that is always stuck in my jukebox brain.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 19 October 2013

Nursery

Hey baby!

I know I told you about your room, but today I took some pictures because someone asked me to, so I thought I could share them here, so people can see how cute your nursery is looking.

It's pretty much done, we may install a shelf at some stage. I didn't want a lot of frilly baby things, just the basics and some homemade decorations, like the pompoms and framed name. The pukeko mobile was a lovely gift from Jennie and the little boy door thing was a gift from Grandma Silvia And you can't see in the pictures, but the walls were all scribbled by Daddy and I with drawings and some good quotes.

My favorite quote is the one that I wrote right above your crib: "Wake up and be awesome". I have no doubt you're going to be awesome! Like Barney Stinson awesome.

So check it out:






I hope you like it, we certainly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment