What is this?

This is a very long, open and public letter to Baby Bean McGyver, the little boy curently residing in my belly, to be evicted in December, likely during Christmas dinner.

I promise to back everything up in print to read to him during the sleepless nights. Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title did come from a horribly catchy Gwen Stefani song that is always stuck in my jukebox brain.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 24 August 2013

Week 22 Papaya Baby

Hey baby,

How u' doin?

This week has been great! You went to the Zoo yesterday and we had heaps of fun. It must've been a discount-for-pregnant-ladies-day, because the place was packed with bumps and bubs and strollers. We got to feed the giraffes and thought about bringing one home as they are so friendly, but gave up on the idea, once we realized that it probably wouldn't fit under the bed.

Speaking of strollers. Boy, I'll tell you what: the indian ladies know what it's all about: carrying for as long as humanly possible, then floor. Because the thought  of purchasing a stroller for you is doing my head in!!! It's worse than picking a car. I can't decide! I'll keep you updated, and if push comes to shove, you know how it's gonna be: carrying, then floor! And don't even get me started on car seats, because I need a special 40-hour training for that,

Super special moment of this week: we saw you move. Not on the scan, but from the outside of my belly. We were chilling on the couch at night and you were wiggling around like crazy, so I lift up my shirt and "POP", this alien thing on the side of the bump! Amazing! Daddy put his hand on it and felt it too, he was so excited, we were giggling like teenagers.

Speaking of the bump, it has become its own thing. It should probably be capitalized "The Bump" from now on and have its own Twitter account, because it's out there! My wardrobe is suffering, for which I'll make up when its time to pick your outfits, specially the cute ones for Haloween. Be warned!

Music for this week: Disney Station at Pandora. My inner child and you are boogying to the classics of Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid and more. You can hear now, so we'll be boogying to a lot of music, all day, every day! 











No comments:

Post a Comment