What is this?

This is a very long, open and public letter to Baby Bean McGyver, the little boy curently residing in my belly, to be evicted in December, likely during Christmas dinner.

I promise to back everything up in print to read to him during the sleepless nights. Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title did come from a horribly catchy Gwen Stefani song that is always stuck in my jukebox brain.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 3 November 2013

Surprise Baby Shower

Hey baby!

We had the most amazing surprise on Friday night: our fantastic friends were kind enough to throw a baby shower in your honour! I have a very long and heartfelt Thank You letter to write them and will tell you all about how it went, but right now I'm just gonna put up some pictures, ok?

















No comments:

Post a Comment