What is this?

This is a very long, open and public letter to Baby Bean McGyver, the little boy curently residing in my belly, to be evicted in December, likely during Christmas dinner.

I promise to back everything up in print to read to him during the sleepless nights. Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title did come from a horribly catchy Gwen Stefani song that is always stuck in my jukebox brain.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 6 July 2013

Week 15 - Apple

Hey baby!

Not a lot happening this week, at home or out in the world, but I wanted to check in anyway, because the weather has been lovely and it got me in a great mood.

Actually, I had a horrible cold and was feeling pretty awful, but your Daddy and I went out yesterday and it was great, so that made it better. We went to the dentist, where Daddy got one tooth fixed  (lets hope you get your teeth from somebody else, because if you're depending on me or him for good teeth genes, sorry, but we'll be spending a lot of time in the nice Dr. Kalo's office.). So one down, two to go: two more appointments for him and probably one for me.

After that we went to the movies and watched "Despicable me 2", hilarious! You're gonna like movies, I'm sure.

I keep thinking about feeling you move, because they say I should be feeling flutters by now, but everytime I feel something, I just shrug it off as being hungry, so you could be having a dance party in there and all I can feel is hunger.

So, overall a pretty standart week. Egypt ("Walk like an egyptian..." Don't worry, Uncle Mario will take care of your 80's music education) had a big revolution and deposed their president. Fingers crossed they get a good one this time. Fingers crossed Brazil gets a better one next time too. Oooh, speaking of which, Brazil won a football cup I knew nothing about, that was happening there. Apparently it has been going on for some time and Brazil has won it 4 times already! Go us!

I guess that's it for today.

Songs I have in my mind today: "Don't know why", by Norah Jones and "Querida" by Tom Jobim. And the "banana potato" minion song.



No comments:

Post a Comment