What is this?

This is a very long, open and public letter to Baby Bean McGyver, the little boy curently residing in my belly, to be evicted in December, likely during Christmas dinner.

I promise to back everything up in print to read to him during the sleepless nights. Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title did come from a horribly catchy Gwen Stefani song that is always stuck in my jukebox brain.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 8 December 2013

Family photos

Hey baby!

Not a lot to say today, I'm feeling very pregnant, round, large, tired and my feet are swollen. Not a good look, so I'll quickly post some pretty pictures from our shoot and run.

You'll see Pepsi the pooch in the pictures. He's your big brother. No, it makes no difference that he's furry and has four legs. Watch out for your cookies or he'll take them from you. 

Photo credits: Tatiana Resende Photography















No comments:

Post a Comment